Sarah, you are one of the most caring children and are very social. You love to play with anyone as long as there are babies involved at some point along the way. You love to read, cook and sing and most of all you L-O-V-E all your babies, all of them. You have brought so much joy to our lives and we love to watch you grow. You make my heart smile bigger than I knew possible and have shifted my priorities in life even farther. I am honored to be your Mom and as you shed the title of being a baby and move into a full-blown toddler, I am beaming with the anticipation of what you will bring to our lives. Thank you for being such an amazing little girl. I love you more than you will ever know!
Some of your favorites and things to note right now:
- As I mentioned above, you love your babies....all of them and you have to have them with you at all times - morning, noon and night.
- You have been potty trained for almost a month and you make sure that everyone knows that you are a big girl and how proud we are of you.
- You love balloons - in pictures, books, television and especially in person.
- You like to sing the "Bible" song (Jesus loves me) and love to read the Hungry Caterpillar.
- You like to eat chocolate and candy the most, corn, olives, pickles, yogurt, cheese, coke (thanks Daddy), ham, ice cream and popsicles to name a few.
- You know your ABCs, can count to 10, know all of your animals and their respective sounds and we are working on all your colors.
- You have terrible nose bleeds anytime someone even touches your nose.
- You haven't passed out in over 6 months!
- You grit your teeth and have a great "mean" face when you are angry.
- You give the best hugs and have a great pucker and an Eskimo kiss!
- You have a great set of "pipes" as Daddy says.
- Your determination is unmatched and you give T a run for his money on a daily basis.
- You have the biggest, brightest blue eyes.
- You love Nana & Pop and Papa & Gran and Corey more than they know.
- You love to watch Shrek, UP and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- You love to share my coffee with me.
- "Yee-haw Cowboy, giddy up"
- "Come on, (insert name), Come on"
- "love you" and "love-up sign"
- "I have it"
- When cooking in the playroom: "Very hot", "Very good", "Eat it"
- "Dinner time"
- "Mack and Molly, stop"
- "Tyler squeeze face"
- "Good Morning Sunshine"
- "Coffee. Mmmm, hot?"
- Maybe not a favorite but an often: "Go poo-poo. Go out there. Privacy"
- And just good ol' squealing
|Thanks Tom and Ashlee - this horse is not going to know what hit her!|
|Wonderfully handmade dolls from Nana.|
|Getting at least one hit at the pinata.|
|Ending the day with coffee, definitely my child!|