Tyler finally got the team ball at the game this week. He was over-the-top excited about this and it actually made him like t-ball for a minute or two. Even though every kid will get the team ball at some point in the season, they all feel like a rock star for a little bit when it is there turn. Here, of course, are some pictures.
Friday, September 9, 2011
It is so hard to believe that three years have already passed since we were blessed with Sarah. It doesn’t seem like that long ago we were headed to the hospital for our induction, yet, I cannot remember life without her here. Sarah has been such a special, sweet addition to our lives and has definitely brought us much joy, excitement and fun. I feel so lucky to have been chosen as Sarah’s mother. She teaches me new things every day. Things about patience, love, understanding, compassion, stubbornness, being headstrong, loving the little things in life, embracing the power of a popsicle and even that ice cream really is a good breakfast food. I have enjoyed the last month that Sarah and I have spent together 1:1 as Tyler started Kindergarten. It has been such fun to have some girl time and some “mom & me” time that we have never been afforded until this year. I have so many hopes and dreams for Sarah and what she will become, but for now, I just leave it with her favorites for now…..she has so many!
- · Although you fight, you adore your brother and you actually stood in the middle of the yard when the bus took Tyler to school and screamed “Why are they taking him again?”
- · You LOVE candy of any kind (just like your mom)!
- · You are my coffee buddy and love to snuggle up with a cup of coffee and a movie.
- · Your favorite movies are Shrek, Dennis the Menace, Little Rascals and Harry and the Henderson’s.
- · You like to be scared and live for that little feeling of fear (even if you watch something scary with your head under the covers).
- · You keep moving from sun up to sun down.
- · I often say that you have ‘muddy toes and hair bows’ which pretty much sums you up. You like to be prissy as long as you can still get dirty.
- · You love to ride the Gator in the backyard.
- · You have great affection for Mack, Molly, Bella and especially Lucy (even if she doesn't really like you back).
- · Favorite Foods: Popsicles, Chobani yogurt (peach and strawberry), olives, pickles, cheese and Sun Chips.
- · Favorite Songs: The Children’s Song (We Are the Children), Country Road by James Taylor and any other toe-tapping gospel.
- · You love to cut paper, you know your ABC’s, 123’s and we are working on recognizing all the letters and sounds.
- · You are often found playing store or taking our “orders” for an Italian or a sandwich and asking us to recite our phone numbers for payment.
- · You are headstrong, passionate, loving, creative, respectful, thankful and most of all wonderful.
I am blessed beyond measure to have you in my life and I cannot wait to see all that you become. Thank you Sarah for just being 100% you!
- April 2013 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (8)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (7)
- March 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (3)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (7)
- October 2009 (1)
- September 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (9)
- May 2009 (1)