Monday, April 4, 2011

Painted Toes and Feet and Floor

Sarah is obsessed with painting her toenails lately and T has no problem joining in every once in a while.  He likes to paint and he just takes the toe painting as something fun to do which I have no problem with if they can stay quiet while I hold a conference call or two.  He is a great big brother and typically plays along with all of the craziness that Sarah and I do.  One day he will make a lucky lady really happy :)


 Sarah's Painted Toes
 T's Painted Toes
 I told T that I was going to give this to his kindergarten teacher and this was his response!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones