Saturday, October 1, 2011

Elisha Winn House: Annual Visit

We made our annual trip to the Elisha Winn House for their little fair that is put on every year in October.  For me it seems to signal the beginning of Fall.  They always have little crafters booths, a few food items and usually some clogging....good country things!  The big thing that the kids look forward to (well Tyler at least) is the Civil War reenactments where they shoot the cannon.  Sarah is not as big of a fan of the noise but has fun nonetheless.  Fun day in the country for everyone!








No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones