Thursday, October 6, 2011

PMES: Field Day

Tyler's field day was this week and we had fun.  It was very different from the field days that I remember as a kid - a lot less "competition" and a little more making everyone feel good kind of day.  We used to get dirty on field day and yearned to be the championship class.  We didn't have that so much this time.  Maybe there was the competitive nature on the field that I did not notice through the lens of a parent rather than a child.  The did compete hard in the tug-of-war at the end of the day and came in runner's up.  There little hands were tired after competing for 30 minutes and they are winners nonetheless!



 (please note this is not Tyler holding his sister's hand - Todd loves Sarah and the feeling is mutual)



Madi and Tyler

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones