Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rockies Team Pictures

Tonight we had team pictures for the Rockies.  It was a cold, rainy and just plain nasty night.  Tyler knew that he did not have to play a game that night so when I told him to get dressed he had a meltdown, a complete meltdown.  After 20 minutes of sitting in a laundry basket crying  wailing we made it to the church for our pictures.  I just told him that when everyone else is so excited to play in the Spring to just remember the laundry basket and not to ask for us to sign up (not that I think that is even a worry at this point)!



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones