Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sand Art

I always have these great ideas for doing projects with the kids after Tyler gets home from school.  Some days we actually end up doing a project and other days we just end up hanging on the couch depending on how busy school was that day.  Today, we decided to do sand art.  The kids loved it and really concentrated on what they were doing.  We made bracelets, bottles, necklaces and a gigantic mess.  I am pretty sure that I will be cleaning up sand for a loooonnnngggg time but they had fun and that is all that matters.





No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones