Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Weekend with Hunni-Bear

Tyler was beyond excited to be chosen to bring home Hunni Bear.  The coveted little bear is from Miss Hunnicutt and is awarded to one special student each week.  You get to bring Hunni Bear with you everywhere for the weekend and then get to be the special helper for the entire next week.  Tyler also got to take a book to share with the class and had to write a summary of the weekend.  Here is our summary:

I was so excited to have Hunni Bear spend the weekend with my family.  We all had a great weekend.  I let Hunni Bear hang out the sun roof with me and even sit on the roof of Mom’s car.  We went to my Nana & Pop’s house to spend the night on Friday.  They have a really big yard with a creek.  We got to take  Hunni Bear down to the creek to see the rocks, water and fish.  I had to wear my “creek boots” so I would not get all wet.  On Saturday, Hunni Bear played Indiana Jones with me on my fort.  We were really tired and went to bed early that night.  On Sunday, we went to church and then out to lunch.  After lunch, we went to my Gran & Papa’s house to play for the afternoon.  Hunni Bear and I played Indiana Jones with Papa (he was the bad guy)!  Thank you Hunni Bear for spending the weekend with me.  I loved having Hunni Bear this weekend and look forward to being Miss Hunnicutt’s helper this week!
Love, 
Tyler Lackey





Have I mentioned that we are really loving Kindergarten now?!?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones