Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Getting Around to It....

So, it has taken me years, yes, years to finally post something to a blog. I have been asked why I don't do this more often (or at all for that matter) and the truth is that I just don't think that people are that interested in what is going on in our little world. Much to my surprise, there seems to be interest so here is the blog. Deanna, please don't pass out - I really am doing this :)

We have been so busy lately, work, CPA preparation, work, school, work, Sarah, Tyler, church, family, yadda, yadda, work, yadda. With all that is going on I have finally decided to take a little time for myself. Just to breathe. So look for some updates, pictures, maybe even a video or 2 if I get advanced with this whole blogging thing!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Whooohooo! I am so excited. You have a gift for writing, and it's about time you shared it with all of us. Especially me. Haha.

Adding you to my Reader List now...expect constant nagging from me if you don't update on a regular basis. ;-)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones