Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bubbles Galore

We love bathtime in the Lackey house - it is about 20 minutes that my kids are contained and cannot get out. An absolute mandatory time for the kiddos! Sometimes we pitch a fit, sometimes we throw water balloons, sometimes we tinkle in the water but we never ever have a boring time. Here is a picture of a recent bathtime that we had - bubbles and bubbles and more bubbles. One HUGE mess to clean up but one elated little boy made it worth all of the 'bubble trouble'.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Ok, now I SO WANT to try this at home. :-) I love these pics - what a huge smile on his face!

Heather said...

I'm so jealous!! I never got to be in the big bathtub when I was his age! ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones