Saturday, June 5, 2010

Turtle Day

We took a trip to the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center to see the turtle exhibit. We were able to see turtles of all sizes and some other marine life as well.  This is the biggest of all the turtles that we saw:





















More than the turtles, we really enjoyed the water exhibit.
They have an interactive area where you can learn about the cycles
of water from rain to plumbing to treatment plants. Tyler had a great
time.


















We even had the chance to play with our cousins, Dayton and Dalton.  They definitely showed us the ropes on how to do everything. I love these boys.  They remind me that, yes, things do get easier when you don't have to deal with diapers anymore. And, more than anything, they are just great boys that love their "lady" aka me :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones