Saturday, June 5, 2010

Swim Lessons

We had our first swimming lessons this morning at Swim Atlanta. Chad and I have really, really talked up the swimming lessons so T and Sarah would be excited.  As a child, I only had one lesson where I proceeded to cry so hard that I vomited in the pool and my Mom made the decision that I probably wasn't going to be the best swimmer.  Chad, on the other hand, wore goggles as glasses when he was a kid and has always loved swimming. It was not until I was required to swim in college (it was a graduation requirement to be a survival swimmer) that I developed a love of water, in a pool that is.   Here we are getting ready for the lesson:














No, we did not go to the lesson bearing arms we left our guns in the car.


The whole way to the pool, T informed us that he already knew how to swim.  He could do it all and really did not need the lesson.  Remember, Mom, we went swimming at Tom & Ashlee's pool last summer?  The one and only time the child has been swimming.  We proceeded to the lesson and let's 
just say that Sarah takes after me (minus the vomit) and T takes after Chad (minus the goggles).  Here's to summer!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones