Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Day of Preschool

This marks Sarah's first year of preschool and T's last.  It is so hard to believe that he will be going to kindergarten next year and just not a little boy anymore.  Something tugs on my heart with the disbelief that time is just flying by.  I love this age for both of them but I also get excited thinking about what lies ahead.  Anyhow, the first day of preschool was great - no trouble getting out of the car for either kiddo and they were beaming at the end of the day.  The second day was a little different with screaming, crying and all out lunging for the car when I was leaving.  I know that it will pass soon but it is so hard to pull away when they are visible shaken at the whole process.  To quote one of our favorite songs, "It won't be like this for long....one day you'll drop her off and she won't even know your gone...".  I know that day is coming but for now I will just go with the feeling of being so loved that they want to stay with me :)



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones