Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy 31st Chad

September is a celebration of Chad and all that he means to our family.  He turned 31 on the 5th and we had a very low key celebration - a little Mexican food, a little cake and a lot of fun.  T and Sarah both get super excited for birthdays.  They love the presents but the best thing is the excitement that they get from singing 'Happy Birthday' and telling the individual to make a wish.  Chad's birthday was no different.  We had a chocolate chip pie thanks to Gran and they sang, loud.

Chad, I hope this year is one of the best and all your wishes come true.  We love you!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones