Monday, April 18, 2011

Zoo Atlanta

We made our first trip to the zoo with Ashley, Dayton and Dalton and had a great time.  The kids loved seeing all of the different animals especially Sarah.  I had to remove her from the rhino exhibit as she was heading under the fence to just “pet it”.  I am convinced that she will have some profession that deals with animals – hopefully a vet and not a circus J  We looked at all the zoo had to offer, rode the train, climbed the rock wall, rode the carousel, played on the playground and just plain had fun.  Thanks for the invitation to go to the zoo Ashley we had a great time!









No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones