Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Caleb Farr!

T’s best friend and one of my favorite little boys, Caleb Farr, turned 5!  I remember like yesterday when Hollie and I were pregnant and expecting these two blessings and now they are both turning 5 (have I mentioned before that time flies).  Anyhow, we went to the party and had a great time.  Just kids being kids and loving every minute of it.  We enjoyed spending time with Josh and Hollie and loved the festivities.  Happy Birthday, Caleb.  We look forward to spending many, many more birthdays with you and LOVE to watch you grow!  You are such a blessing and we love you.

2006

 2011

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones