Friday, June 5, 2009

A Day at the Goog

Tyler went to work with my the other day for the annual Bring Your Kids to Work Day. It is a very unrealistic vantage point of life in corporate America. Clowns, science experiments, chicken fingers, toys, the whole shabang. The morning started with Tyler informing me that this was not what he wanted to do today. Fridays have been dubbed as 'Nana Day' and it really threw him off to miss that - won't be happening again anytime soon. We did have a good time. He walked around the office like a little man, asking with each desk that we passed, "who lives there, mommy." Oftentimes, it feels like people do live there. In the world of a cube :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Look how grown up he is! And the sippy cup made me smile...important for any work space.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones