Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet Molly and Mack - the Newest Addition

Meet Molly

and Mack

the Dynamic Duo!
We got the puppies! Last night we made the trek out to Loganville to get the dogs from the Fagan's and they are awesome. Some people have told us that we are crazy, some people have said that we will love them and some just look at me in awe of our crazy life. If you ever hear me say that we have a 'normal, calm' life then you better run! We love them. They are 7 weeks old and full of energy and fun. They are definitely warming up this morning and I was out in the rain at 5am with them cheering them on to pee. They slept from 11 to 5 so no complaints here and although it was raining there is just something about puppy breath that can get you excited at 5am. Tyler is in heaven and in love. Sarah just pulls on their faces. I am sure that I will have many, many more posts about the trials and tribulations of training the little ones but for now I just leave you with the pictures. I think we are complete - 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats - we like symmetry and our house is full at least for a while!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

They are totally adorable! What do the cats think of the newest additions?

Amanda said...

ha - we have not seen Lucy since we came home and Bella sniffs them and walks off. Yet to be seen what really happens!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones