Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Touch with Our Feminine Side

Tyler is my side-kick and we do pretty much everything together. Even though he is ALL boy, I try to introduce the softer side of life as well. I want him to be well-rounded and masculine with a sensitive side. He has a gazillion trucks, plays in the dirt, squishes bugs, the whole nine yards. He also loves to paint. The other morning he decided that he would join me in painting his toes. I ended up leaving the house with no polish on - do you know how hard it is to remove nail polish from in between a ticklish 2 year olds toes? FOREVER! He still has polish on his feet and for the life of me there is no amount of scrubbing that can get it off those sweet little toes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones