Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sarah Jane.....

There is just something about a little girl. She is so much fun (now), yes she screamed for about 6 months but at the ripe old age of 9 months she has decided to shape up! She is crawling, attempting to walk, talking and squealing. That is one huge difference between boys and girls. From an early age, girls have that ability to imitate a screeching parakeet that ear piercing squeal that makes the dogs cover their ears. It is usually when she is the happiest that it is the loudest. She loves to wave bye-bye and definitely knows her Da-Da. He walks in the room and she says 'Hey Da-Da' as for Mama, she calls me Neh-Neh. No clue where that one came from. One day I will be Mom but for now I will take Neh-Neh with that sweet, almost toothless grin!

Please tell me why we spend so much money on toys? To stimulate the economy? An empty egg carton works WONDERS in this house!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones