Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sarah's First Haircut


I took Sarah for her first haircut today.  You can tell by her expression that she was totally excited about the entire experience.  Sarah hates to have her hair touched by anyone.  She hates washing her hair in bath time, she will not let me get close to her with a barrette or rubber band and she cringes when T gets near her head.  Needless to say, we waited until she was 21 months to attempt the first haircut and I went alone.
She surprised me beyond belief.  She climbed into the car and sat there the entire time with the above expression. She never cried or screamed in fact she didn't utter one single sound.  There were a couple moments of intense eye rolling but that was the only reaction.  I think the pure terror of a stranger touching her head with scissors was enough to keep her quiet and focused on finishing the haircut as quickly as humanly possible.  This experience just confirms that Sarah will always surprise us.  Here are the after pictures, cute as a button!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Lockharts said...

adorable hair cut, she looks like a different little girl from when she entered the place. too cute!

Unknown said...

She loved it, can't you tell :) I hope school is going well!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am honored to be the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two adorable kids! I love to be creative and have fun. I hope that you find a thing of two on this site that you would like to try with your kids as well. Enjoy each day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones